SURVIVE
This book is like a psychology test, and if I get lost in the mountain, whether I can survive. I have to choose a thing from a few questions. At first, I’m in a small plane, going across the Rocky Mountains. Suddenly the engine starts to make strange noises and the plane begins to go down into one of the mountains. My radio doesn’t work, and nobody knows where I am. I’m going down very fast into the mountain but I can turn the plane to the left or right. To the right there are some trees. To the left there is deep snow. So I chose to turn to the left. I turn to the left because I want to land on the snow. The plane goes into the snow and stops. I’m safe, but I’m at the top of a mountain and it is very cold. And it is evening. I want to go down the mountain. There are some things in the plane. I can take some of them with me. I walk for about twenty minutes, wearing the coat and carrying the bananas and the cigarette lighter. The snow is deep and I’m very cold. I go into the trees and light a fire. I sit all night in the trees in front of my fire. It is cold, but I have a good fire. I can sleep a little. I need to think about what I can do in the morning. I go down the mountain. After a few minutes I see a tunnel in front of me. There is a small valley to my left with a lot of rocks in it. I walk into the tunnel. It’s very dark. I see a lamp and I light it…………
I just could survive. If you have time, try it!! It was interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment