skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
chisato
Thursday, January 18, 2007
♪cooking♪
I cooked gratin for dinner today. I like gratin, and my family likes, too. I put into cheese a lot, so it's taste was a little salty. Salty is no good for health, so we have to take care not to have a lot of salt. I want to cook again.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
friend's blogs
Ran's blog
Hiroko's blog
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(8)
▼
January
(8)
Book Review 6
Book Review 5
♪cooking♪
Today, I had a part-time job, and I had to do orie...
☆cooking☆
Today..
Book Review5
* Do you have a blog? YES (link, if you made multi...
►
2006
(38)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(4)
Links
PARCO
Google News
About Me
chisato
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment